Monday, July 2, 2018

SDCC 2018 10-FINITY EXCLUSIVE

These guys are ready for SDCC...pretty much. Ha. There are bound to be a ton more people out there that will recognize him after seeing Infinity War. Hopefully they sell well. 


I've been a fan of Thanos and Silver Surfer since back in the early 90's when the Infinity Guantlet was 1st introduced. I definitely don't buy every figure. I buy the ones I really like, and the ones I can afford. Ha.


The one on the left was a test print I did at home. I wasn't sure if I could get good metallic labels printed, but they turned out great.  


This is the final version. Applying the labels has been very difficult. Any imperfection on the surface or even a spec of dust can cause an ugly bubble. I've done my best to make them the best they can be.


 It's always great to have finished stacks of figures. I'm essentially a one man assembly line and doing anything 100 times takes a bit of time. Podcasts and music make it much more tolerable.



1 comment:

  1. titanium vs stainless steel - Titanium-Arts
    polished titanium forum › titanium_vs › forum › titanium_vs I'm actually in a hot tub and am actually seiko titanium really guy tang titanium toner excited to play at titanium banger Tithi. I love playing poker, but my taste buds are down all year where can i buy titanium trim round. I'm not a poker player

    ReplyDelete