upper left image shows the castilene armor pieces that i sculpted for this custom. then a quick wash before assembly and paint. i decided to make a small run of 10 and it turned out to be way more work than expected. as you can see there are tons of pieces once you multiply everything by 10. ooops.
the bodies and armor were cast in a green tinted resin. the hand and feet were cast in black. Jay helped me assemble and paint some of the armor. each green piece got a black wash and then some silver dry brushing. ended up being 90 pieces that needed to worked on and eventually sprayed with dull cote.
the labels were created in Illustrator. it took a while to find the right material for his visor, but i eventually found some gold mirrored styrene. it was expensive and a pain to cut, but looked much better than any paper i found.
there may only be one Master Chief, but it was cool to have a nice little army of Hal-0's for a while.